воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Amazing Childrens Book Illustration











About:

If you're a children's book writer looking for an experienced children's book illustrator, I am here to help you. When you hire me, you will receive professional artwork. My packages only go up to 3 pages but we can discuss if you are interested in producing more. When it is time to create the artwork I will require you to send me a brief summary about your story and specifically what is meant to be illustrated on the page that I am working on. Upon completion of the page I will send you a hi-res image of the work. 



Note: These children's book illustrations will be simple but professional. If you're looking for something more complicated I am happy to discuss my rates for designs that are more elaborate. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience. The result is beyond amazing.

:

Needed specific illustration. Seller delivered exactly what I wanted. Material was completed before promised date.

:

Another excellent job. My daughter gives the drawings two thumbs up! Thank you very much.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

That was fantastic. Exactly what I asked for. Thanks a lot.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий