суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Draw A Portrait Of Your Pet Or Animals In My Style











About:

Hello my name is Dea,



I can drawing for a portrait of your cute pet or any animal like shown in my portofolio



NOTE : Please Read Description Before order



  • Please send me a good Quality Photos more than one position if possible



  • For one animal in one portrait you only need $10



  • In basic gigs $10 you will get files in 1000 x 1000Pixel in JPG



  • Normal delivery days are

    2 day for Custom Package

    5 days for Standard Package




Don't forget to check out my extra's fore get more :



  • If you want add one or more pet you need $10/Pet
  • Get Hight Resolution A4 300 Dpi
  • Custome Ornament
  • Full Body


If you have any special custome please contact me before ordering



Thank you

Dea

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work.

Seller's Response:

Kept me up to date on timeline and final product was exactly what I wanted

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for ordering on my gigs Miss Lauren I hope your friends so happy with your gift Love to work with you Dea ^_^

Seller's Response:

It is a fabulous drawing. I now would like to get the copies without a watermark Thanks - please send to karnaki@gmail.com Karen

:

Thank you so much Miss Karen. I love to work with you. your portrait will coming in your email. Thank you for ordering in my gigs ^_^




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий