понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate An Amazing Children Book











About:

Hello! 



I am a designer, artist and illustrator and have years of experience working in this field. 



I provide:

  1. High resolution
  2. Background scene
  3. Colored art
  4. Line art
  5. Vector art
  6. Hand drawn
  7. Sketches
  8. Painting style
  9. Many more..


If you need an expert to illustrate your children's book or any kind of book, or bring your ideas to life you have come to the right place as I offer any kind of drawing, sketch, illustrations for baby/children/any kind of book! I can draw your imagination on a piece of paper or any other media!



Thank you <3

Reviews


Seller's Response:

natigogiashvili is a very talented artist and made all the changes we needed very quickly! Definitely working with her again!

:

It was very easy to work with her! She communicated well and produced withtin the time frame

:

Natia is an absolute JOY to work with. She was able to breathe life into the characters of my children's book, did all the formatting, and allowed me to self-publish on amazon. If I ever write another one, she is absolutely the first person I'll go to.

:

Thank you very much 🥰

:

Natigogiashvili is fantastic! She takes feedback well and promptly delivers results. Her illustrations are fabulous and I look forward to working with her more.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий