понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Draw Anything You Want











About:

IMPORTANT - read before ordering:

Feel free to contact me about your idea.



I draw all of my illustrations digitally.



You can display the image you get anywhere you like. You only need the to add the license if you plan to use the image for profit.



I can do minor modifications for free if you need some changes to the images I deliver. If the modifications are too time consuming I have to charge extra.



If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

You do amazing work and always exceed my expectations! I love the image you made and how well you captured the likeness of the subjects! Thank you for the great gig, the beautiful art and getting it finished so quickly!

:

That's so nice to hear! I really appreciate it. Made my day. I'm also very happy with how it turned out. Let me know if you ever need anything. Have a wonderful weekend!

:

I am a repeat client of Aedren. I love working with him. He’s very responsive, quick and produces excellent work!

:

Always a pleasure working with you!

:

Beautiful art! I love the gigs you do for me. Thank you for sharing your talent and taking on my gigs. I appreciate you, your talent, skill and professionalism! I’ll be ordering more!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий