воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Draw A Detailed Art Illustration











About:

I can make high detailed illustration for you according to your needs. I always focus on the quality of my work and I have 8 years of experience in illustrations and brand merchandise including t shirt, poster and album artwork. 



I offer :

  • Professional work from me, high detailed artwork and great compositions.
  • I can draw an object in any style.
  • Hi Res jpg and source file with good quality, layered PSD (separate colors per layer).

  • Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other question.


NOTE!

Please contact me before ordering to communicate more detail about the brief of art that you wanted we will discuses it to avoid missed on final art!



Best

Khairul Anam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Khairul did an absolutely outstanding job with a complex and demanding brief. He is a superb technician and stylist, and a pleasure to work and communicate with. I very much hope to work with Khairul again!

Seller's Response:

Very good designer

:

Could not be happier with the final design. Exceptional communication and problem solving. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

:

Thank you!!!

:

I like illustration details and overall quality. Definitely perfect job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий