суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Create Comic Book And Custom Illustration











About:

Hello.

I will illustrate your story as a comic book or graphic novel in my art style.

You only need to provide a script for your story and character descriptions.

If you have pictures, videos or sketches to better describe your idea, I will need to see them too.



If your idea does not fit in any of the categories provided, please feel free to contact me so I can create a custom offer that will suit your need.



If you only have a rough idea for your story (if you do not already have a script), you can contact me with your story and I will create a custom order to help you create a script which I will be able to work with.

 

Contact me if you have any questions.



You should know that I am here for you and will work with you through the process to bring you idea to life.



Cheers.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guys is so talented. He’s done a great job with our project and we would definitely recommend

:

Thanks so much. I really hope to work with you again

:

good communication

:

Awesome work!

:

The focused work is second to none...An incredibly talented artist that, when motivated, will blow you away with the quality of his coloring. My only issue was timelines... We fell fairly far behind schedule and hit a rough patch part way through the process but the talent was worth some of the headache.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий