вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Unique Tattoo Sketch For You











About:

Hi! I will do for you personal unique hand-drawing tattoo sketch.
I can draw:



💥 traditional , old school          ✎

💥 line art , engraving

💥 realism,semirealism               ✑            TATTOO SKETCHES
💥sketchstyle

💥neotraditional                       ✐



  I draw almost everything, but it will be great if you write before placing an order. Don't worry, I'll reply to your message as soon as I can. There are some things that another artist will do better than me (For example, Polynesian tattoos, watercolor technique). It is important for me that you are satisfied with the result our cooperation.  

  Also, I can always give you useful advice regarding your tattoo and I will be glad to answer any of your questions! 



                                                    🎉 WELL MET!🎉


Reviews


:

the seller did very good on what I asked for and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good design for their idea.

:

Excellent work. Fast delivery

:

Very responsive, excellent work

:

perfect work as always

:

Awesome work.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий