пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate, Sketch Anything In Black And White











About:

Hello! 



Check out my Hand Drawn Illustrations and sketches gig.

You can use it for social media, logo, avatar, framed, book illustration, gift, etc. 



The basic gig includes:



  • Head Drawing
  • Black & White
  • 4000x4000 res(JPEG or PNG)
  • No background


Check gig extras for custom orders.





Please contact me before order.

The price varies from the level of detail and difficulty of drawing.


Thank you!

  



Reviews


:

It is remarkable that I can send ONE image as inspiration and get exactly what we wanted in only a few days. MAGIC! Thank you very much!

:

Gorskiy did a fantastic job. I didn't have a single sketch or photo for him to go by...just several photo ideas and a long list of how I wanted the sketch to be done. He understood perfectly as I approved his first draft. Would definitely work with him again!

:

A high quality result. Revision requests were completed to satisfaction. Thank you.

:

Excellent service. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!

:

Looks incredible!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий