вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Create Children Book Illustration











About:

I offer,
  • Illustrations for childrens Book
  • Book Formatting
  • Book cover design
  • I can put text on the illustrations
  • Book mock ups


If your store has more than 10 pages then you need to contact me first, then i can send you a custom offer.




If you have any questions Please feel free to ask.


NOTE:- 



Before place the order first contact me.

Rudra Graphics.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is very talented and listened my requirements carefully. Fast response and very quick delivery. I will use again for future. Thank you :))

Seller's Response:

Very professional and creative designs. Would highly recommend!

:

Great service professional & very fast!! Would highly recommend!

:

Very professional & quick service. Does very unique creative designs. Would highly recommend!!

:

Very nice customer. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий