вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Ten Pages Illustration For Children Story











About:

Hi,

 

I offer full package children book in cartoon style illustration for 10 pages, full colored, within the text and copyright



For the time estimated, it depends on your story itself, more detailed the illustration, longer the time needed, usually between 2-3 weeks for simple one



what I need from you is the :

  • Story itself, 
  • character description, 
  • and also, if you have a specific thing, send also the image for some reference
  • page size that you need


I send the result in Print ready format, JPG 300 dpi (size depending on your need)



Please message me first before starting,  to make sure my skill is matching to your story, and to see my recent works for children book



also, I can provide a sample page  before you order, just message me with your story idea



regards

irkurniadi



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work as always

Seller's Response:

Thanks Sean!!

:

outstanding!

:

Thanks Melvin !!

:

His work is excellent. I will definitely recommend and utilize his services again. I'm not just writing this review. His work is truly excellent.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий