воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

An Illustration Of Your Map











About:

Please PM first before ordering.



Get a 2D colorful or monochrome illustration of your map.



Get vector illustrations of your:

1. Google Earth map

2. Map sketch

3. Old map

4. Venue directions and map



I can also do your map from scratch :)



Pricing depends on level of detail, I can make custom offers for you. Bulk orders are highly recommended. Please PM first before ordering so that I have an idea of what you would like me to work on.

Reviews


:

The result was good and I can definitely recommend the sellers work. Cqmesina is fair and in case something was not as described, she'll do the the correction without discussion. The communication is uncomplicated, friendly and to the point. Looking forward to work again with her.

:

This whole process was amazingly simple, I gave her the idea and some reference I had the map back in just a few days without any hassle. I didn't expect to have everything done so quickly during the holiday season.

:

Great work. Communicates very well

:

Great to work with! Responsive, professional and attentive.

:

Excellent work. Great communication. Thanks a lot!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий