четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will draw illustration for fairytales and fantasy

I will draw illustration for fairytales and fantasy












About:

Hi, I'm an illustrator, working with hand draw and digital art. I'll create an illustation in different styles, if you explain me what you want. Working with grayscale or color for your choice. Fairytales and fantasy are my favorite topics. I can also do vector illustration, if you need one.


If you need something very special, maybe other my gig will be interesting for you:
https://www.fiverr.com/olgavolkova/draw-illustration-in-my-own-fantasy-style 

Reviews


davecatling:Excellent images done quickly... even after a revision was needed because I messed up :)

davecatling:Great illustrations done very quickly.

olgavolkova:Great as always.

davecatling:Great illustrations delivered very quickly.

jeremyminard:Olga has once again delivered an amazing artwork. Her talent is incredible and she a pleasure to communicate with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий