четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will draw character illustration for you

I will draw character illustration for you












About:

hi, welcome all.

I can draw character design and illustration based on your description, for your own, your project or your business publication.

for $5 you will get :
- a half body character
- pencil sketch version
- hight resolution image : 2480x3508px in JPG format file.

for extrass :
-Full body : +$5
-colored version : +$5
-commercial use : +$10

please contact me if you're interested and want to ask.

thanks,

Reviews


bentfocusmedia:Great work, thank you!

chuknano:She captured the idea the first time and reflected it perfectly in his drawing. I love your work and I am sure that I will work with her again!

suicidexx:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

wesleymcdowell:Very simple, easy, and professional. Delivered quickly.

jamiefrost723:Really great artwork, brilliant to work with, will happily use again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий