среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw colorfull childrens picture book illustrations for you

I will draw colorfull childrens picture book illustrations for you












About:

Welcome Dear Customers :)  i am very glad to see you. 
 "Customer Satisfaction is my Top Priority "

If you have more than 12 pages, please contact me for a Discussion .(I usually offer GREAT deals and High-Quality Work for my clients)


BASIC - $5    -ONE ILLUSTRATION
- One Page illustration
-One main Character
- High Resolution
- UNLIMITED Revisions

Recommended  -$10  
-ONE ILLUSTRATION
UNLIMITED Revisions
High Resolution
- One page illustration
-Multiple Characters
Source File


Professional - $20 - 3 to 4 ILLUSTRATION 
-- UNLIMITED Revisions
- High Resolution
- 3 to 4  illustration
-Multiple Characters
- Source File


Please contact me if you have any questions!
Have a beautiful day

Reviews


moneymaker44:Cristy is a Sweetheart to work with !!

moneymaker44:Cristy is the most understanding and loyal person I have worked with

moneymaker44:I just Love her. She is my very favorite Illustrator. She always tries so hard to do everything that is requested. Great Person !

moneymaker44:Cristy is the BEST PERSON I have worked with.

moneymaker44:I like Cristy VERY MUCH.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий