пятница, 1 мая 2020 г.

The Most Adorable Kawaii And Colorful Artwork











About:

Hi. I´m Eon Hex a Graphic designer who loves color and cute cuddly animals.



I will create an adorable, kawaii illustration of a cute animal, object or anything you want : )



What you´ll get for $5:

- One character

- Color

- High quality PNG and JPEG files

- One revision



Extras:

- Additional characters 5$ each

- Background

- Source file

- Additional revisions



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or have a specific project in mind :) 



Reviews


:

HI recommendations, my ideas were all over the place and he somehow was able to pull it together! Will be using again and again.

:

Fast, attentive, excellent work. I will hire Eonhex again and again!

:

Super cute design! A very great job.

:

Fantastic work. Concerned about the actual finished product. Very passionate to the work. Will be working together again.

:

Great work as usual! I recommend working with this artist.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий