вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will make a stylish gradient portrait

I will make a stylish gradient portrait












About:

PERFECT for profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing,  website graphics, about me pages, e-mail signatures, advertisements, wallpapers, birthday cards and many more!


  •  Just send me a photo (Good quality, 200kb+) and I will draw a unique stencil in my style! 
  •  

  •  Words / Colours = UP TO YOU! Just let me know when ordering.  
  •  

  •  More than 1 person to be drawn? Simply place an order for each person ($5).
  •   

Please note that a basic portrait ($5) includes head and shoulders of one person. 

- Check out my Gig Extras below for more options! 
- Just Message me before ordering if you have Additional / Specific Requests
- Delivered in JPG, obtain PSD for a Gig extra Below. 
- 24-HOUR DELIVERY AVAILABLE below!

Reviews


norfeldt:good quality work

makemebark:Thank you..

leon005:Very quickly. Gladly again

makemebark:Thanks ....

vikariously:Second time purchasing a gradient portrait and it's great! Highly recommended! =D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий