четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will create mascot design in vector type 10 poses

I will create mascot design in vector type 10 poses












About:

Hi, i will do create vector mascot character for You.

You will get :
  • 100% vector and high resolution.

  • I will send vector file for you
  • I will send ai, eps and jpeg, png, files you need.

  • I never sell your artwork on other place


You can send us your idea in sketch or send reference images, so i can create your projects perfectly. Feel free to ask if you need other information.


And I also receive any custom package.


Oops..Sorry. We are offline in Sunday. So if there is any question or anything else on Sunday, we will reply tomorrow in Monday.

Thanks :)

Reviews


atstdtft:great job and quick revisions!

banyudigital:Thank you.

johnbzh22:Very great work

banyudigital:Thank you sir :)

hausmeierei:Fantastic. High quality.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий