среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will create digital illustrations for screen or print media

I will create digital illustrations for screen or print media












About:

I will create digital illustrations for any project you are developing. My style span from vector, flat and simple illustrations to more complex, textured and intricate designs mixing many techniques that include hand and tablet drawing, photo collage and since I usually work doing theatre production artwork as well as movie posters and CD artwork, I tend to use a lot of typography and lettering within my illustrations.

I normally prefer to know the people I work with and discuss about the project so I can fully understand it and start making notes right away. I like to know the client's expectations regarding style and final artwork so I usually develop moodboards with the client, so that we are both in the same page at all time and we can found the best solution. I usually also recommend a certain style or aproach depending on what kind of project it is, but I always listen first to what is that the client is going for.

Programs:
I use adobe programs to develop all the work.

Reviews


lisatauber:It was fun working with him and the end result was really interesting and creative!

nahuelbardi:Really fun proyect to work on!

smudged:Amazing job! Loved the interpretation of the brief and can't wait to work with them again!

nahuelbardi:awesome as always to work with Liron and on Fiverr's projects!

intelgreg:Fantastic designer and communication was first class, would highly recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий