среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will paint, illustrate wildlife, animals and plants

I will paint, illustrate wildlife, animals and plants












About:

Hi! I am a wildlife conservationist by career and have a deep love for nature..

I will paint any animal, plant, wildlife, pet, or anything you desire! These professional and personalised gigs are perfect for a gift, your business, promotion, or just for your own enjoyment.

You will receive the finished hand-made piece/s in high resolution digital files. (Digital art can be discussed)
When placing an order, please state if you intend the art for commercial use. You can also choose options such as any additions in colour, background features/scenes, more figures, revisions etc.
  • Everything is possible and I will always deliver my best pain-staking work - please do get in touch or provide enough details..and be specific if you have a specific outcome in mind!

Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to discuss your idea.
Please do review my FAQs regarding 'Revisions' to avoid misunderstandings.

All artwork is made to satisfy ~
(© I reserve the right to my artwork, in portfolio, business, etc)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


laurawolfe455:I love it!!!

mixedspirit:(I'm so glad you do!) The seller provided great sample photos and was happy to let me create my interpretation of their order.

mycilium13:She was thinking outside the box in a creative and colorful way. Beautiful art

mixedspirit:Responsive and understanding. Thank you for providing a variety of sample images so I could understand and interpret your order.

mycilium13:I love Ilona’s style. I will definitely ask her to do some more artwork for my label.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий