вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will draw concept art of anything u want

I will draw concept art of anything u want












About:

Dear my buyers, 

First of all, thank you for visiting my gig page. I know that you expect a good drawing when you hire me for a gig. I always do everything I can to create the best artwork for you and ensure that my buyers are happy.

You may be hoping you'll receive a magical peice of artwork for $5. But sometimes that is not enough, depending on the illustration's detail and overall quality. So please contact me before you hit the "BUY" button, I will give you a suitable price based on what you require.


Im a professional artist and I m be able to draw in many styles. I could turn you into a saint, or a devil. I could turn you into a cartoon or a bunny. You could be in a comic strip. Or maybe even a zombie! Anything you can imagine, I can creat for you.
So let your imagination run wild. Send me a descrption of your idea and reference pictures, and I will bring your ideas to life!

My artwork will WOW you!

Thank you :)

Reviews


kentwayne:Phan always comes through! Great working with him! :D

phanduy:Thank you so much for your tip, Im glad you love my work

sukobars:Perfect depiction of what i was looking for. Will be back!

phanduy:Thank youuu

jackiehen:great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий