четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will convert any design into vector

I will convert any design into vector












About:

Hi and Welcome to Gig.

I will Re-Design / Create / Convert. Your LOGO, Art Work, and Any Graphic Arts into HIGH RESOLUTION Transparent Background With Full Detailed and Quality Output. Am Also able to create line drawing from given art works. For Any Graphic Works. If you Had Doubt Please Discuss with me through Fiverr inbox.


I will work with any image (All Format's) to create VECTOR files With in One Day.

Our Services.

  • Vector Conversion.
  • logo tracing.
  • portrait  drawing.
  • High resolution banners.
  • re-designing.
  • Creating similar vector.
  • Creating exact vector.
  • Hand drawn to vector.
  • Vector arts.
  • logo sizing.
  • large print designs.

Here Is What i deliver For Basic 5..

  1. I will deliver high resolution Jpg image file.
  2. I will deliver High Resolution Transparent Background.
  3. I will Edit the given clip according to your need.
  4. I will deliver editable photoshop File.

Get Printable VECTOR file for +5$ 

Please grab my golden package

VECTOR tracing detailed and give you vector eps and also jpg and png
  • 2 Images
  • High-Res Raster
  • .EPS
  • Color Change

100% client Satisfaction and 24 hours delivery.

5$ is a Basic Only. Price depend on the Art Work Also.

ORDER DELIVERY WITH IN 24 Hours GUARANTEE:D

Reviews


mike10911:Great communicator, good quality work, and fast service! THANK YOU

venkateshvinod:thank you!

emgraham523:I bought this gig to bring an idea to life. Seller was very helpful.

venkateshvinod:thank you !

leannecvg:exactly what I needed.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий