вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will do any type of a medical illustration that you want.

I will do any type of a medical illustration that you want.












About:

I am a MEDICAL DOCTOR, I will create professional medical images and illustrations for you.

I will do any kind of illustration, presentations or any medical related work

  • Human Anatomy
  • Dental Procedures
  • Exercices
  • Physiology
  • Obstetrics and Gynaecology
  • Paediatrics
  • Surgery
  • Surgical Procedures
  • Science
  • Any Science related illustrations


  • See my sample illustrations in attached PDF

Reviews


mostovoy:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gokulerumbala:Highly recommended.

gokulerumbala:Pleasure to do business with!

gokulerumbala:Prompt and efficient

desindub:fast dilivery


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий