четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will splash art,concept art illustration digital painting artist

I will splash art,concept art illustration digital painting artist












About:

Thankyou for visiting my gig page.Do you expect a good drawing?I can to create the best artwork for you and ensure that my buyers are pleased.

please contact me before you hit the "BUY" button,I will giveyou a suitable price based on your require.

i will draw whatever you want in my own style . I can do all kinds of 2D art for you:

-Character Design
-Game Splash Art
-Illustration
-Fantasy Art
-Concept Art

Please contact me to discuss the ideas and price before placing the order
I hoped we can cooperate happily
Thank You

Reviews


katieukk:Another amazing piece of work from this seller :-)

xdkun_of_fr:awesome buyer

katieukk:absolute perfect on every step of the way

xdkun_of_fr:Outstanding Experience!

neologicaltech:I loved the design. Artist really understands what the client wants. Thank You A++++


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий