понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will draw an object, character or both with color, lights, shadows and background in a scene.

I will draw an object, character or both with color, lights, shadows and background in a scene.












About:

I will illustrate literally anything you want, from your kids looking like superheros or princesses to an image for your presentation or document.

I can draw from my own imagination or existing photos or images as references, be as detailed as you can of what you from the final delivery so I can draw an amazing image for you.

If you are interested in something that it is not cover by any gig feel free to message me with your request.

Order your gig and lets start making some amazing illustrations together :D.

Reviews


snnywilliams:Aixa is one of the best talents on Fiverr.

snnywilliams:Aixa is the best!

mariyapyter:fast, detailes oriented!

aixabg:Outstanding Experience!

mariyapyter:The artist is really good, fast communication, attentive to details and professional.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий