понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will draw illustrations for childrens book

I will draw illustrations for childrens book












About:

Hello,

If you have a book or a story that needs an illustrations I would love to draw them for you. I make lovely hand draw illustrations and I can adapt my style to your needs.

You will get:
  • Multiple colored characters without background for $5
  • Multiple colored characters with simple background for $15
  • Multiple colored characters with full page complex background for $25.

You will receive high resolution, scanned version of my drawing in JPG format.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Please message me before placing order and remember to specify if you want your image orientation to be portrait or landscape.

I am willing to give you a discount in case you need bigger quantity of illustrations:
  • If you need 10 - 15 illustrations, I will draw 2 illustrations for free
  • If you need 16 - 20 illustrations, I will draw 3 illustrations for free
  • If you need more than 20 illustrations, I will draw 5 illustrations for free!!!


Thank you!

Reviews


jmcgorry:It was a great experience!

zoranalp:Thank you! I am glad I have a chance to work with you! :)

dano7writes:Timely delivery; revision done quickly

zoranalp:Outstanding Experience!

dano7writes:Does great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий