среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will do your vector illustration

I will do your vector illustration












About:

I'll illustrate a full vector illustration ( background and 1 character). My vector illustration style vary from carton to flat, I really love creating children illustrations but it doesn't limit me to create something more specific such as a poster design, a tattoo design, etc. Please explain clearly what you want in the illustration. You can also send me a sketch or reference images. Explain as clearly as you can what you have on your mind since after I finish, you just have 1 free revision. I also avoid using text on my illustrations, if extremely needed, send me the text file and I'll cut and paste it.

I'm looking forward to helping you with your next big project.

Thank you

Julia Liberali

Reviews


kelly_barden:Pleased to work with her each time!

petarvuk:Julia is the creative genius! She delivered the whole story about my product in the single image. Very good communication skills. I would say she over delivered and will hire again for 100%!

gamedesignersin:Really talented artist

kelly_barden:Always a pleasure to work with—great communication, takes great direction, produces amazing results.

projectberlin:very talented!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий