понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will do storyboards,comics,story illustration,cover page

I will do storyboards,comics,story illustration,cover page












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Please check my portfolio here:  https://flic.kr/ps/2YL5KG

Hello I'm kiran
illustration is my passion and I will be happy to listen to your idea and create wonderful  illustrations for you ! 

Please contact me before placing the order to conform prices and delivery time. 

For best result, give me reference images and all details you need.   
 
I am a professional comic and storyboard artist, I have 10+ years of experience and worked many projects. i have exclusively worked in storyboard and concept art and comics ,magazines,posters.

Order with gig extras for quick delivery and  background included with illustration or concept art.

I am designing only in Photoshop.


If you have any question feel free to contact me ;) 





Reviews


tapanb:Kiran completed my gig on time with high quality. I look forward to working with Kiran in the future.

conceptart09:thank you please to work with you..

bertanhorasan:I had a great gig experience with Karin. Communication was smooth. I highly recommend.

conceptart09:thank you pleasure to work with you ......

michaelhaizmann:Very efficient and delivery on time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий