вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will draw a portrait of you or your character

I will draw a portrait of you or your character












About:

Hi there!

I would love to portrait for you!

I personally prefer drawing portraits of characters, and work on character face details and emotions. 

Contact me and we can start work!

P.S. you can check my full gallery on instagram @lailamon_art

Thank you!

Laila

Reviews


annakarina777:i LOVE working with Lailamon

lailamon:Outstanding Experience!

annakarina777:Always goes above and beyond to offer a great result

lailamon:Outstanding Experience!

toracnodano:She was very clear about when she would be available to take on my project, and she created something amazing in a very short amount of time. Will definitely contact again for future projects!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий