среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will create a headshot pixel art avatar of you.

I will create a headshot pixel art avatar of you.












About:

Pixel art portrait avatar

Interested in a custom pixel art avatar of yourself, family, friend or a cute pet? 
I will draw a pixel art portrait/avatar for you.

Details:
  • I will start with 80x80 pixel as the original size for one portrait/face, and it can always be scaled up as a printable file in bigger sizes depending on your needs, and it's free, just notice me upon ordering if you need a specific size as the final result.
  • If it will be two or more faces in one picture, the resolution would be a double size.
  • Please provide me a clear photo REFERENCE upon ordering (had a similar angle with my portfolio would be perfect). Avoid top or bottom ANGLE cause they may visually distort facial features.
  • Basic background will be transparent, if you would like a specific color, please specify.
  • Source files and printable files would be in PNG format.

Maximum figures/faces in one order is 6 faces, if you're willing to do more, please do in the next order until we finished the first ones.

Always feel free to check my other gigs for any pixel art services besides an avatar.

Thank you for checking out my gig!

Reviews


ryziks:Seller delivered what was promised, included a free revision and knocked out the request quickly, highly recommended.

arveyyudi:Awesome buyer, thank you so much for the review ^^

zaraphx:I needed an Avatar for my social media and I liked the seller's style. I am very very satisfied!

arveyyudi:Awesome buyer, thanks so much for the review ^^

jdmoorman:Arveyyudi exceeded my expectations with the quality my avatar. It looks perfect either as an avatar or blown up to fill a page. Thanks for the work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий