четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will manga page and cartoon

I will manga page and cartoon












About:

manga page by your order 
Or let me create my own story 
no more 6 panel for 1 page
Black white and use screen tone
manga like japanse  manga 

Reviews


hotepanthony:was easy to talk to and provided quality work

panuleeluesai:Kind and easy to work with

alexstone0714:My last 8 purchases with him have been tremendous quality. For his prices you're getting a deal. Amazing to work with and grrat experience overall. I highly recommend him! Quality is great and will definitely work with him in the future!

panuleeluesai:Kind and easy to work with\r\nLike working with the real friend !!

cherissafox:I had an awesome experience, delivery was fast and the quality was perfect as well


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий