вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will make awesome ink drawings and stuffs

I will make awesome ink drawings and stuffs












About:

Hi! 

I'm a 5 years experienced comic illustrator and I can make illustrations, doodles, cartoons, comics or caricatures for you with my style!
But the catch here is I only make B/W drawings, so no coloring.
No need to worry because with my style, I guarantee you it's worth it! 
Feel free to check my works on the gallery ;)

Please contact me first before ordering for optimal experiences and results. 

Cheers!

Reviews


andrianakos:Suhadiyono went above and beyond with my logo. Can’t recommend him enough, he understood my vision on the first try!! Will be working with him again for sure!

suhadiyono94:Great customer to working with. Glad to do another one!

alexgarcia_sola:Timely work, great service

alexgarcia_sola:I ordered a custom design providing some minor guidance of my vision for the end product and the seller delivered a design that went above \u0026 beyond what I expected. I will be collaborating with him soon for other projects. Excellent work and turnaround time as well.

suhadiyono94:Simple and easy to understand guidelines. Looking forward for another rounds!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий