среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will draw your fantasy character, rpg character or portrait

I will draw your fantasy character, rpg character or portrait












About:

Your work will be hand drawn digitally on Photoshop. 

Always contact me first before placing ordering.

I will need some small description of some detail of your character. Poses or stance can be requested.Items  etc

I can draw your character design, based off an original design or favorite character based on any movie or video game.

 If you enjoy Role-Playing or MMORPGS and wish for a specialized personal edition of your character.

I have experience in commissions

I give free revisions as I always want customers satisfaction.

Reviews


hdantes01:Skytep's art is amazing and he quickly makes changes when I request them (which I seldom need to).

skytep:Always great working with you Hdantes.

elminncf:I spent 10 minutes discussing what i wanted with the artist and they even delivered a week early! I will definitely be back for future purchases, magnificent person and artist!

skytep:Great working with this buyer!!

hdantes01:Skytep's pictures are always the best!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий