четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will draw cute cartoon portrait of your cat or dog, in 24 hours

I will draw cute cartoon portrait of your cat or dog, in 24 hours












About:

Hello, would you like to have a nice drawing of your pet? I can make it a reality for you, for 5 $ I can draw your adorable pet and deliver it in 24 hours, I will be very happy to work for you.


For $5 you will get a cartoon of you dear pet with 1 object. I will delivery the result of my work in JPG/JPEG or PNG files with size as you requested. My standard size is 24x20cm (2835x2362 Pixels) with resolution 300dpi.

Please read before you add them to your shopping cart:

Prepare a good quality photo that has a high resolution, no blur etc ..

If you order more than one pet please contact me first.


If you are not sure about the quality of your photos, you can send more than one picture and I will choose one of them.


If you want to include EXTRA in the same picture

+$5 for extra pet (no costume)
+$5 for extra custom object
+$5 for additional room background
+$10 for the source file

The Ressult Of editing is 300dpi
NOTE:
*100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee


Thanks

Reviews


kirtg1:Great job. Talented artist. delivered on time. i would work with Will again.

will14919:Thank you, excellent customer, very generous

foxylauren:a great seller and super talented! i asked for something a bit different, the seller answered me very quick and did exactly what i wanted- in less than 24 hours! amazing. \nThank you so much, you helped me a lot :)

will14919:Great customer. Thank you for choosing me, you are also very talented

the_barktender:The seller interpreted my request perfectly. Great job.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий