четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will do character design fanart and cartoonize

I will do character design fanart and cartoonize












About:

What I Offer:

Cartoonize - Turn yourself into a cartoon character! Send me a real life photo of you and I will create a cartooned version of you. You can also choose to change your hair colour or add accessories (like glasses etc.)

Character Design - Have you ever had an awesome OC (Original Character) stuck in your head but couldn't make her/him into reality? It's simple, just describe to me what your character looks like in details and you can also choose what pose him/her is doing or what she/he is doing and I will digitally paint him/her until you are satisfied! 


Fanart - Really love a character from a game or an Anime or maybe just a celebrity/idol? Whether it's Overwatch, League of Legends, Re Zero, V from BTS. You can get a fan art of him/her for a low price!

Reviews


cdpalmer:Outstanding Experience!

lishar:Very nice work! Thank you.

efeidesigns:Outstanding Experience!

nnguyen9:Outstanding Experience!

efeidesigns:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий