четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will draw your comic books or characters in any comics style

I will draw your comic books or characters in any comics style












About:

I'll be DRAWING your COMIC BOOKS/CHARACTERS in ANY COMIC style.
My artworks speak for itself.
This is NOT gonna be a realistic digital painting.

NOTE: Best if you message me first with the details of what you need and how'd you want it to look like; specially for stories with more than 2 characters/figures, message me so we can discuss an agreeable fee.

Pls read each description of my Package.

MAIN PACKAGES:

1. Simple B&W Sketch Comic Book/Character:
  • simple sketch of a 1-Panel Comics or 1 Character.
  • Black and white Pencils and Lettered Dialogue.

2. Penciled & Inked Comics page:
  • 1 whole page Comic strip drawing, maximum of 4 Panels with 2 characters/Figures.
  • This includes Pencil and Ink with Lettered Dialogues.

3. Colored Comics page/Cover page:
  • 1 whole page Comic strip drawing with color or 1 Cover Page drawing with color, maximum of 4 Panels with 2 characters/Figures.
  • This includes Pencil, Ink and Color with Lettered Dialogues.

All packages has Regular 5-8 days delivery PER PAGE but I also have a RUSH DELIVERY (2 DAYs) for $40 additional.

NOTE: 
I may refuse your order if it does not meet the criteria that I have mentioned for each package.

Reviews


pigeonpatrol:Perfect exactly what I was looking for AAAA+++++

rolsjee:Thank you for always coming back. Til next time. Thanks. :-)

pigeonpatrol:Great Fiver AAAAA++++++ yea

rolsjee:Thank you for always coming back. Til next time. Thanks. :-)

pigeonpatrol:Forget the rest you need to use the best of the best !!!!!!!!!! AAAA++++++++


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий