вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will deliver great childrens illustration

I will deliver great childrens illustration












About:

Hello Fiverr friend!

I know sometimes it´s hard to find GOOD children´s illustration in here, so I want to introduce my work in this website.

Working with art for more than 10 years, I work with various styles, from watercolor to sketch and digital painting.

Take a look at the samples and see if you like my style =)

It´s simple: you tell me what to draw and I´ll deliver to you a nice piece of art

Looking forward to work with you!

=)

Reviews


laurab511:It's fantastic! So imaginative and you capture the personality perfectly. Thank you!

triniaiac:Delighted to work with him as always! Great job

laurab511:So sweet! Captured the feel of the story perfectly.

estudiocorte:Perfect again, it´s very nice to have Laura as a friend and client.

malikascott:I like that I have the PSD file so that I can make a few tweaks here and there.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий