вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will create custom seamless patterns

I will create custom seamless patterns












About:

Hello everyone,

I'm offering custom pattern designs in my nature-inspired, shabby-chic style which would translate seamlessly into wallpaper, stationery, paper goods, home decor, tabletop or even a website or blog.

Please contact me before making your order.

Have a nice day!

Reviews


eruffolo:Always work with this seller!

jilltague:My first experience with this platform and it was so easy and efficient. Really happy with my designs too!!

auburnmade:Very easy to work with. Fleurpaperco communicated well, and quickly made the changes that we requested. We would totally work with her again.

cath990:Great working together - thank you!!

robbcorpcom:Fiver wanted me to give you a negative rating.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий