понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will create silhouette from any image

I will create silhouette from any image












About:

Do you want to help with illustrations or vectorarts?
Here is the perfect gig for you at suitable price with 100% customer satisfaction.
I can assist you with my experience and intellect to complete the job that you require. 

Work details that I do:
-simple outline line illustration
-basic silhouette illustration
-detailed silhouette illustration

I do a complete silhouette illustration as per your requirement. l do anything that you need to be done including person, animal, etc.

I will send the final output in high quality jpeg format or other format that you prefer.  

P.S. I also provide raw files without any additional charges.

P.P.S Please message before placing an order.

Reviews


moorefoodnow:AWESOME. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

autodidactme:Always great experience working with buyer who knows exactly what he/she wants.

nss39759:Provided exactly what I was looking for and in half the time promised. Excellent work. Will buy again.

autodidactme:Great buyer!! Thank you :)

jonwturner86:Excellent and prompt service. Will definitely recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий