среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will design an illustration for web or mobile

I will design an illustration for web or mobile












About:

Ok, so you have a website, social media profile or an app, and you feel like there is something missing? Do you want to make your brand stand out and give it more personality? And you are thinking about amazing custom illustrations? That's great!

I'm here to help!

I can create original modern illustrations that will help strengthen the image of your brand.
I can also:
  • develop new ones basing on the style of your existing illustrations
  • redesign your current illustrations and bring them to the next level!

Please be sure to check out my portfolio to see more samples of my work.

What do you get with my GIG:
  • Modern high-quality illustrations that will meet your brief
  • Source file
  • Commercial use
  • My support along all the way

Are you interested?
Send me a message before we start so that we can discuss your project.

Do you have a custom request or some questions?

Let me know what you want to get and I will do my best to give you exactly that. If you have any questions regarding this gig, please feel free to send me a message.

Thanks,

Dawid




Reviews


tsurfs:very good job

tsurfs:Great job.

daivatt:Great client and a fun project.

marcobehler:Dawid is a real professional. The illustration was great, communication great. Not much more to add.

daivatt:Marco was great to work with! It was a pleasant experience.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий