понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will draw diagram, charts, graphs and tables

I will draw diagram, charts, graphs and tables












About:

I have Professional Experience amp; Skills to create High Quality amp; Creative Diagrams, Charts, and Graphs amp; Tables of any type.

What are the Information that you can send?

· Title

· Text book Image

· Scanned Image

· Hand made Drawings and Sketches

· MS Word document

· EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG file of the image/diagram/data

· Recommendation Colors if required

What are the output files that you can get?

· JPG - 300dpi

· PNG - 300dpi (Transparent)

· AI, PDF, Adobe Illustrator

· PSD - Adobe Photoshop

· JPEG, MS Word,

· Corel Draw

What I can provide you?

· Fast delivery

· You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.

· 100% Money Back Guarantee if my work has mistakes.

Reviews


michaelmiat:well done, thank you!

arvindjpr:Outstanding experience

michaelmiat:very cooperative, thank you, anytime again

arvindjpr:Thanks a lot great experience

kimbraswell:I bought this for a figure I needed in my dissertation. I couldn't find my original file and didn't have time to recreate it. The seller recreated EXACTLY what I wanted!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий