понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will design custom lego minifigures decal sticker

I will design custom lego minifigures decal sticker












About:

Hi Everyone,

I will design custom lego minifigures decal for you. All you need is send me the reference picture for the decal that you want. If your lego was not standard minifig, you need to also sent the image for the lego model itself.

This gig is very usefull for every Lego enthusiasts who want to create their own styled minifigures.

Please be noted that the price that writen above is for 1 minifig. So if you want to create 2 decals, than you need to buy 2 gigs. You also can check the gig package and extra that suite your need most.

This is my second gig related to Lego design. If you want your own Lego image in 3d, you can use my other gig which you can found on this link : https://www.fiverr.com/57136964

Please contact me first if you still have a question about the gigs that I provided.

Thanks,
Zulfi

Reviews


byronwilkins539:Again brilliant work!

zulfi21:Thank you so much. You are a very nice buyer too :)

byronwilkins539:Brilliant thanks so much!

zulfi21:Thank you for your nice words.\r\nAll because of your very clear detail

byronwilkins539:Great communication A*


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий