четверг, 8 февраля 2018 г.

I will do an original illustration

I will do an original illustration












About:

Hi there!

I will do an illustration for you.


Please read the description carefully before ordering. In any case of doubt, feel free to write me, I'm at your service. (I speak English and Spanish).


For $10: I will do a digital simple colored illustration. Not include a background. As the first photo in the gig. (Ex.: Dinosaur)

If you want something more elaborate, more realistic illlustration, a detailed background, or something different... write me your ideas and we talk about it! 

Always at your service,
Mila.

Reviews


alonsonater:Art came out beautiful! I asked for some pretty creative work, and she nailed it!\nRecommended if you're looking for some quality, custom artwork

abrevmila:Thank you very much! Happy to work with you anytime.

ashleyhart1991:everything is excellent would highly recommend \u003e\u003c

abrevmila:Thank you very much!

ashleyhart1991:so happy with finished page, was better than I expected. very pleased with result. excellent delivery and communication


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий