пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will draw detailed line art

I will draw detailed line art












About:

Notice!

  • You can order here maximum 2 orders/client, unless different option.

  • Message me if you want order more than this. It will be a custom order.

  • This normal price for not so detailed/complicated design. So message me first if you think that more than which portfolio we already draw for the price.

  • Cancellation is unaccepted.

I will draw a line art illustration from any photo you give! 
It will be perfect for business presentation and every occasions.

Extras are as follows :

  • Extra Fast Delivery (+$10) (2 days or less)

  • Coloring your sketch (+$10) (+2 days)

  • I will deliver the master file each order (+$25)

  • Provide PNG format transparent background (+$5)

  • Vector the line (+$10) (+1 day)

  • Commercial Use (+$10)

  • Gladly accept tip (+$5)

Reviews


solsten66:Nice quality work, good communication.

gienlee:You are welcome. Great communication from you too. And Thanks for the tips! Really helped.

solsten66:Nice, easy to understand instructions. Will definitely use again.

gienlee:Great client and good work! Even giving us a tips. Thank you very much, sir.

hollowwater:Job done exactly as I wanted. Many thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий