суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will draw a line art portrait

I will draw a line art portrait












About:

I will professionally draw a beautiful line art portrait for you.
I always deliver on time and I put a lot of effort to deliver high quality products.
I think that communication with buyers is essential to be able to understand their projects thus I highly value the feedback given by my customers. That is why additional revisions are not a problem for me. Regarding the file format, I can send you files in JPEG, PNG, PSD, PDF, BMP and SVG. Just tell me what format you would prefer. :-)

If you have any inquiry feel free to contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Reviews


henwinb:Gresat work again, thank you!

freyjabellatrix:Outstanding Experience!

henwinb:I really loved the work, just perfect! :)

freyjabellatrix:Outstanding Experience!

mdiva19:Great communication, work completed as expected, will return for more projects in the future!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий