суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will design scientific illustrations and medical figures

I will design scientific illustrations and medical figures












About:

Do you need a Scientific Illustration to explain something? Then this is your Gig! I am here to provide you with beautiful and useful scientific illustrations.

I have experience creating illustrations in the following areas:
- Biology
- Medical procedures
- Material science
- Thermodynamics
- Anatomy
- Chemistry
- Engineering
- Transport phenomena
- Data visualization
- Experimental diagrams
- And much more

* If your topic does not appear in the list, do not hesitate to contact me. Surely I can do it.

Why choose this Gig?
Because you will receive:
- A high quality illustration. Not only that your illustration looks great, but that transmit what you want.
- A professional service.
- Friendly communication.
- Deliveries always on time.


And about the illustration?
- I will send your illustration in the format that suits you best for your purposes (digital use, to print or both).
- Color illustration (unless you require it in black and white)
- Commercial use
- Reviews until you are totally satisfied.

I'm looking forward to working with you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Spanish and English.

Reviews


bullpenproducts:Super easy to communicate with, did exactly what I asked!

danlara:Thanks! I was great to work with you!

biotechno:Good, easy to work with!

danlara:Thanks! It was a pleasure to work with you!

emckibben:Would highly recommend. Daniel was responsive and asked great questions. I'm absolutely thrilled with the end result and will definitely use him again for my needs (I'm a homeschooler who designs materials).


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий