пятница, 22 ноября 2019 г.

Illustrate Artworks And Designs











About:

Hi, I am a graphic designer.

DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER.

 I would love to portray anything you want through my designs. It can be a caricature, GIFs, card designs, low poly art and other illustrative works. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Done the job on time. Satisfied with the result

:

Took time to figure out what I wanted and delivered

:

excellent work again!!! amazing seller!

:

Took time to understand what I wanted, and then executed. Would recommend working with again.

:

To be honest, communication is really important to me throughout the creation process. I wasn't shown any work until the project was due and really I think this hurt the final product. The product was an altered previous work of his, but I had asked for something original. The icons that he was first going to sell me were common clip-art found online — without any changes at all. I really thought we understood each other, but the final product was what I had sent as references. There were no improvements. I was disappointed, but if you have no graphic design experience AT ALL then buying something like this may be okay for the price.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий