среда, 27 ноября 2019 г.

Create Unique Children Book Illustrations











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE THE ORDER



I will work in 3 steps

  1. You give the illustration brief ( what you want me to draw)



  2. I create a rough sketch and send it to you, waiting for your feedback about the layout, idea of the characters, background etc for approval



  3. I will send you the the final artwork based on your package



Best regards,

Sabdo

Reviews


:

Absolutely amazing work, they took every note and seemed to make the character I wanted their own. I am so pleased with their work and I hope to work with them again. I highly recommend Oketoon.

:

I really liked the illustration, very good experience.

:

Beautiful work, right on brief, and very friendly, will definitely work together again.

:

Awesome work. Thank you very much.

:

Yes! Recommend




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий