вторник, 19 ноября 2019 г.

Draw Cartoon Anime Manga Style Character Illustration Art











About:

Hello~~ I'm the0 (pakrokok) :D


Before ordering, PLEASE READ this gig description, package pricing, and FAQ first. Or you can just contact me to ask for more details. :')



In this gig, I will draw you any characters illustration you want for your projects, or based on yourself, or your original characters, or even from your favorite anime, manga, comics, films, games etc. with my anime/manga cartoon style. :)



  • All package is in full color just like my gig portfolios (For black and white, please contact me first).


  • The file format will be in JPG or PNG, 300 Dpi, size in A5/A4/A3 (based on package/characters total)


  • For multiple characters drawing, please contact me first. I'll give you discount depends in how many the characters amount.


  • You can read FAQ for more information about this gig.


So what are you waiting for? Just order at this gig with any details for the character you want me to draw! Or you can just contact me first for more information about my works if you need... :)



Thank you! :D

Reviews


:

Amazing. I honestly knew it would be good but he exceeded my expectations. I had Slight changes and he was more than happy to make them. Highly Highly recommend

:

Awesome to deal with, great drawings thank you

:

Always exceeds my expectations! Amazing

:

Excellent work! So talented!

:

Theo delivers outstanding drawings as usual. Very pleased with his work and skills!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий