среда, 20 ноября 2019 г.

Draw Illustrations For Childrens Books In This Style











About:

I could illustrate your story for children's in a creative way,playing with your own words and giving them colorful life and fantasy in  illustrations.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Romi is so wonderful to work with! she has her own beautiful style and listen to what the client wants.. my favorite thing is how she is so patient and tweaks it until it is just perfect!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

Romana is such an incredibly talented artist. She did the illustrations for my children's book dedicate day to my daughter, and she managed to go above and beyond my very high expectations. She was very quick to respond, and so, so kind to speak with. I could not have picked a better illustrator to do this for me, five stars all the way!!!

Seller's Response:

It was a wonderful experience,working with you! Thank you very much for everything!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful communication and cooperation!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий