суббота, 30 ноября 2019 г.

Awesome Flat Illustration According To Your Request











About:

I will design for you an Awesome Flat Illustration, Facebook, instagram, web, vector illustration, Flat Design and many more. Serving individuals, companies, communities, or events



You are in the right place, I can provide it to you just for $5!



On this gig, I offer design solutions through modern style Flat Illustration. My modern and flat illustration style will make your content look professional 

I provide unlimited revision, until you satisfied :D.



My creativity and illustration skills will make sure you'll be super satisfied!



What will you get?

  • 1 Figure for $5
  • Amazing, Modern and simple design
  • High-res PNG and JPEG for final result
  • Source File Ai, Psd, PDF. etc
  • Fast Response

Feel free to ask me :) , 

You can consult a project with me anytime. i'll See you soon !

Illustration Type

Reviews


:

Completed the job, no revisions needed. He also used a free font found online. Great job, definitely exceeded my expectations!

:

I think the result was fine, but he gave a massive simplification of the ask without really discussing the process. Over several days we iterated to something that worked fine.

:

Awesome communication and it was a bliss to work with him. He tailored his illustration style based on the need

:

Wigo just finished illustrations for book #21 in my series. This last book is as cute and charming as the first :-)

:

It was good working with Lioputra. His communication is relatively quick and revisions came back right away. The only downside was when I provided sketches as to what I wanted, he chose to illustrate some of them way differently than what I asked for. I wish this was communicated upfront before I received something entirely different. Overall, I think his work is great still and I would recommend him to friends and colleagues.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий